Marriage Registration Certificate is a document issued by the competent authority which is a proof of Marriage. In India Marriage Registration is governed by two different Laws. Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act. Where both the bride and groom are Hindu, their registration is done as per Hindu Marriage Act. In other cases registration is done as per Special Marriage Act. In Court Marriage this is called special Marriage In this post we are explaining the law and procedure related to Hindu Marriage Act. There may be certain procedural difference from place to place. This process explained is for Ghaziabad Marriage Registration Certificate only. The Marriage Certificate is issued by Registrar of Hindu Marriages. In Ghaziabad Office of Marriage Registration is located in Tehsil Compound, Gandhi Nagar, Ghaziabad.
The Registration Certificate of Marriage in Ghaziabad contains the following information:
- Name of Bride
- Name of Groom
- Their father name
- Date of Marriage
- Place of Marriage
- Date of Registration
- Registration Number
What is the procedure for Marriage Registration?
For applying for Marriage Certificate you have to fill-in online Marriage Registration Form.
After that you both have to personally visit the Registrar Office with two witness. Then your registration will be completed and Marriage Certificate will be issued.
What documents are required to apply for Marriage Certificate in Ghaziabad?
You need the following documents for for Marriage Registration:
- Passport Size Photograph (both husband and Wife) : 2 each
- Aadhar Card of both. It is compulsory.
- Date of Birth Proof any one document (PAN, Passport or 10th Certificate)
- Marriage Card (original). If you dont have Marriage Card then obtain a letter from Ghaziabad Nigam Parshad of your area giving your details of marriage. It is MUST.
- Two Witness. Both should be adult. They should also provide their age, ID and address proof along with 2 passport size photos each.
What is the process to apply for Marriage Certificate?
- Fill up online application form
- Take appointment
- Pay online fee
- Visit personally to Registrar office with application, payment proof, date of birth proof, ID proof, Address Proof, Marriage Card.
- Two witness with their passport size photo and id-address proof should accompany you to sign in the marriage register.
Can I get my Marrige Registration certificate online?
Only application is filed online. But certificate to be collected offline. In cases where the registration is done on Aadhar based, it will be generated online. Visit government website for more details.
How to download birth certificate online in Ghaziabad?
Shortly, we will be uploading a video and providing link here. You can watch and learn the same.
Where to apply for Marriage Registration Certificate in Ghaziabad and how to reach?
How to get duplicate Marrige certificate in Ghaziabad?
Carry your xerox copy of Marriage Certificate and visit the office and lodge application for issue of duplication certificate Marriage Certificate.
Is there any Agent to help us in obtaining Marriage Registration Certificate in Ghaziabad?
NCR Agents is Birth Certificate Consultants in Ghaziabad. We are having more than 10 years of experience with more than 6000+ happy clients for various services. We are providing this service in Indirapuram, Vaishali, Vasundhara, Kausambi, Kavi Nagar, Pratap Vihar, Crossing Republik, Nehru Nagar, Hindon, Vijay Nagar and other places in Ghaziabad.