Whatsapp Number

Chamber 159

Tehsil Compound Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR)

10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday to Saturday

How to change name due to Gender Change (SRS)?

4 May

How to change name due to Gender Change (SRS)?

Anyone who is willing to change his or her gender legally in India can do so. One has to publish such an advertisement in the government of India Weekly Gazette.

For changing name after Gender Change one need to give Medical Doctor certificate.

Answer to a similar question

#namechange #birthcertificate #namecorrection

What is the process to change gender in India?

What is the process to name change after sex reassignment surgery?

How does our service work?

We follow the above process to change your name through Gazette of India

The problem discussed in detail:

People change their gender due to medical and psychological reasons. Now they want to make the same changes in their documents like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc. How to do?


Anyone can change their name after gender change (SRS) in India. For this, a certificate/consent letter from Medical Doctor is a must.  However, to complete this you need to follow a certain legal procedure which is explained.

Documents required

  1. Gender change certificate from Medical Doctor
  2. Affidavit
  3. ID and address proof, if you are major
  4. If minor then father or mother ID and Address Proof

Steps -1: Preparing a gender change affidavit

An affidavit for gender change to be prepared on Rs. 10/- or higher value stamp paper. Sign and get attested by Notary.

Step – 2: Advertisement in Newspaper for a name change due to gender change.

An advertisement for this effect to be given in a National newspaper i.e. Hindi or English. It should be published at the place where you are currently staying as per your address proof.

Step – 3: Preparation of forms, make online payment

Visit the website of the Department of Publication, Government of India, and download related forms. The government fee is also mentioned on the website. Make an online payment. To know how to make online payments watch our video.

Step – 4: Submit your documents with Department of Publication

The application may be submitted to the Department of Publication in person by the applicant. If the applicant is minor then either Mother or Father has to submit. Those who cannot visit personally may send by Speed Post, Registered Post, or Courier. We always prefer to send by Speed Post. If you are planning to visit and submit personally then note that office is open Mon-Fri from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm only for submission of applications

Why hire NCR Agents for Name change service?

NCR Agents is having more than 10 years of experience and have served more than 6000 happy clients all India. Door-step service. You need not to visit our office. We take care of complete preparation of documents, advertisement in newspaper etc. You just have to sign and submit. Your payment is safe because you make digital payment to us.

Need HELP to change your name due to change in Gender. 

Contact us NOW!

Select what type of service you are looking for
Please write complete details about your problem or what help you need from us.