Whatsapp Number

Chamber 159

Tehsil Compound Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR)

10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday to Saturday

How to correct name in education certificate? शिक्षा प्रमाण पत्र में नाम कैसे सही करें?

4 May

How to correct name in education certificate? शिक्षा प्रमाण पत्र में नाम कैसे सही करें?

#namechange #ncragents #namecorrection #educationcertificates

There are 3 national (CBSE: Central Board of Secondary Education, ICSE : Indian School Certificates Edamination, and NIOS : National Institute of Open School ) and 16 State Boards in India which conduct Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations. There are about 800 Universities in India.

Most of the people find that their name or their father/mother names are misspelled or written in initials or middle name or surname is missing or wrong.

Cases like these are treated as Public Notice in Gazette. One can always publish in Gazette about such mistakes. Gazette is a supportive document for their jobs, higher studies, abroad travels etc. All central government jobs including UPSC considers this as a valid document of correction.

We are having more than a decade experience in dealing with such cases for Gazette published by Government of India. Our services is for each and every citizen of India wherever they are living in the world.

It is always good that take out all your education certificate check whether all in sync. If not, immediately publish in Gazette.

Before publishing in Gazette, it is advised that first contact the concerned Education Board or University for rectification/revised certificate/marksheet. Each Insitution has their own rules. If they deny to make such corrections for whatsoever the reason may be, you can consider publsihing in GAzette then.

Answer to similar question

How to correct name in CBSE certificate?

How to correct name in School?

How to correct name in Diploma certificate?

How to correct name in college?

Procedure for a name change or correction in education certificates?

What to correct name in mark sheet?

How does our service work?

We follow the above process to change your name through Gazette of India

Problem discussed in detail:

Most of the times we find that either our name our name of father or mother is either misspelled or entirely wrong. Also some times the name spellings is different in different documents or certificates.


Its better to contract your Board or College or University for such corrections. If they deny to do so whatsoever the reason then following the following solution.

By publishing such mistakes in the Government of India Gazette, we can solve this problem. Gazette is a legal document given by the Government of India and should be accepted at all places in India and abroad also.

If you are planning to apply for a government job or study abroad or change your residence to other countries (immigration) or work abroad, Gazette is a valid document and accepted by all Embassies and foreign institutions.

Documents required

  1. Xerox copies of all education certificate
  2. Xerox copies of Aadhar card, PAN Card, driving license, Birth Certificate, Passport etc..
  3. Affidavit
  4. If applicant is minor then father or mother ID and Address proof is also required.

Steps -1: Preparing Affidavit for name corrections in education certificates.

An affidavit to be prepared on Rs. 10/- or higher value stamp paper giving all the details of mistakes in different documents. Sign and get attested by Notary or Tehsildar or SDM depending on the type of changes you want to carry on.

Step – 2: Advertisement in Newspaper

An advertisement to this effect to be given in a National newspaper i.e. Hindi or English at the place where you are currently staying.

Step – 3: Preparation of Forms and making online payment

Visit the website of the Department of Publication, Government of India website, and download respective forms. Government fee is also mentioned on the website and make an online payment. To know how to make online payments watch our video. Once you make the payment, print the receipt and submit along with your application to the office of Controller of Publication.


Step – 4: Submit your documents with the Department of Publication

The application may be submitted to Department of Publication either in person by the applicant (if the applicant is minor then either Mother or Father has to submit) or the same may be sent by Speed Post, Registered Post or Courier. We always prefer to send by Speed Post. If you are planning to visit and submit personally then note that office is open Mon-Fri from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm only for submission of applications

Why to hire NCR Agents for Name change service?

The process looks very simple, but you really need an expert who can help you in drafting an affidavit, filling up the application form, and guiding you at every step till the Gazette is published.

NCR Agents is having more than 10 years of experience and have served more than 6000 happy clients all India. Door-step service. You need not to visit our office. We take care of complete preparation of documents, advertisement in newspaper etc. You just have to sign and submit. Your payment is safe because you make digital payment to us.

Need HELP to get a solution  for name mistakes in Education Certificates? 

Contact us NOW!

Select what type of service you are looking for
Please write complete details about your problem or what help you need from us.